Страницы

суббота, 3 декабря 2011 г.

80. Wildstylez

Wildstylez

“Hardstyle is a very intense music style, mostly focused on partying instead of a whole world around it,” Joram Metekohy AKA Wildstylez tells DJmag. “We specialize in good production qual...



 
Style: Hardstyle
Best known for: My experiments with melodies.
Tune of 2011: Brennan Heart & Wildstylez 'Lose My Mind'.
Breakthrough DJ/Producer of 2011: Ran-D, already in the scene for a while, but this year he definitely broke through in the top ranks.
What's the future of DJing? More focus on the visual aspects of the show: performances should look the same as they sound.
Favourite app? Twitter; I'd rather see a happy bird instead of Angry Birds.
Discovery of the year? Popcorn Hour - Networked Media Player; finally I have time to actually watch a movie once in a while.
Rediscovery of the year? I guess I keep my house clean, not too much to dust off!
Awkward Moment? During NYE when my mixer broke down. Fortunately it did not set the tone for the rest of the year.
Style or substance? Both, what's to share when nobody even wants to see it?
Pet Hate?
“Hardstyle is a very intense music style, mostly focused on partying instead of a whole world around it,” Joram Metekohy AKA Wildstylez tells DJmag. “We specialize in good production quality, and sure, we like champagne once in a while,” he adds wryly. 2011 has seen Joram's music garner even more devotees, but he is most proud of the launch of his own label, Digital Age.
“ I wanted to have something where I could build on my sound, my vision. We are not just bound to the current 'limits' of hardstyle. I want an open-minded label with room for real talent.” With the momentum constantly building, Joram is taking things one step at a time. “At this moment, things are going really fast, so I am not making plans too far ahead,” he says. “I know what I want myself and it will show soon enough.” DAVID MCCARTHY

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий