Страницы

понедельник, 5 декабря 2011 г.

41. Coone

Coone

It took Belgian Coone 30 days to make his second album, 'The Challenge'. “Almost impossible, but we managed to do it with episodes on YouTube everyday!” he recalls of the process, where ...







Style: Euphoric hardstyle, uplifting

Best known for: The catchy vocals I have in my tracks, because I want people to yell with me and sing all the lyrics.

Tune of 2011: Psyko Punkz 'The Word

Breakthrough DJ/Producer of 2011: Da Tweekaz

What's the future of DJing? “I think the memory chip. The future is all technical

Favourite app? Tiny Wings. You don't have to do anything except push on your screen.

Discovery of the year? I've just been to Sydney and I never went to Australia, the feeling of the whole city is really great.

Rediscovery of the year? Headhunterz 'Forever Is One', it's a really cool track that has a good vibe, the kicks are really amazing in it.

Awkward Moment? I was on stage recently and a Jagermeister reindeer - a guy dressed like one - stole my headphones and he was mixing instead of me.

Style or substance? “Let's go for style. Every style of music is something special, if I listen in my car I put on some house, some hip-hop, some trance, every style has its own good vibe

Pet Hate? “If my computer fails again for the thousandth time in a day, I have to go out of the room or I'll smash it to pieces. I cannot get mad at people, but I do at electronic devices
It took Belgian Coone 30 days to make his second album, 'The Challenge'.
“Almost impossible, but we managed to do it with episodes on YouTube everyday!” he recalls of the process, where he was followed by a cameraman, recording one infectious, bouncing, hardstyle track after another every two days, collaborating with artists Zatox, Psyko Punkz, Deepack and Da Tweekaz along the way. It was indeed a 'Challenge' and he rose to it.
Releasing his first single 'Protect The Innocent' when he was 18, Coone has gone on to develop his own label Dirty Workz into something of note and respect on the scene.
“I wanted to give my music total freedom, to be able to do my own thing,” he explains.
His sights are now set on a live show and concert experience where the aim of the game will be to sing and dance the night away, hardstyle!

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий